Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy

Happy Birthday, my sweet Fletcher. 



In the 13 days since Sullivan and Benjamin were born, I've experienced joy and fulfillment like I never thought possible.

However, a small piece of my heart will always be missing. It belongs to you, sweet boy. 
I wish things could have been different.

Maybe one day you'll know how much you were loved by a random woman across the ocean.
I hope Ukraine appreciates your presence; you're a blessing, and they're lucky to have you.
Happy 5th Birthday, Arthur.

1 comment:

  1. I every time used to read post in news papers but now as I am
    a user of web so from now I am using net for articles or
    reviews, thanks to web.

    my blog post: graduate certificate programs online

    ReplyDelete

Background Code