Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Amazon Makes Life Easier



Blogs without pictures are boring, and my camera cord has been MIA for a couple months now. I've been conveniently using that as an excuse not to blog... but no more!

I finally broke down and ordered a new one from Amazon five minutes ago. It cost me a whopping $3 (actually, it was $0.25 but they got me with shipping), and within a week this blog should be back in business.
I also bought:



This book is wildly popular in adoption circles, and I've heard a lot of great things about it. In an attempt to be more frugal, I've been trying to convince myself to use the library more often... but this one felt like a purchase.

Donald has a very busy work schedule and has little time to read, so I like to highlight the most relevant and important sections of parenting books for him to flip though. You just can't do that with library books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background Code