Friday, May 14, 2010

The Emoes

If there are two things I've learned in the last 3 years, they are this:

1.) If I stay up late, I get emo.
Not the next day, for lack of sleep. No, I get less and less pleasant as the night drags on. If I'm up late, 80% of the time I'm doing nothing productive, and I start thinking too much. Every additional, unnecessary minute spent in the waking makes me progressively unhappier.

2.) If I start getting emo, I need to go to bed.
I never fail to wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed the next day.

...Okay, so they're essentially one in the same. Listing them separately just illustrates how very true and important of statements they are though.
It's after 11pm (abnormally late for this old girl), and I'm missing Donald more than usual. Only one more month-ish of this deployment to go! Not long at all, whee!
I have heaps of homework to do this weekend, a Relief Society lesson to plan, and WAY too much housework to even mention.
So.....
Bedtime, before I get a full-blown case of the emoes!

Tomorrow brings me one day closer to the hottest dang soldier in the U.S. Army... eep! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background Code