Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh, Those Eyes!




Last week was terrible.

Garage door broke, and cost a lot to fix. Dog hurt his paw, requiring surgery, which also cost a lot. Burnt my hand (a SMALL burn), which then got one heck of a nasty staph infection in it. Thankfully, our health insurance covered all those costs.
I could go on, but I wont.

Why? Because I'm adopting two of the most adorable children that ever lived. I have NO reason to be blue!
Just look at these eyes!!!




...and their goofy little faces in these pictures just add to the charm.
I JUST WANT TO PINCH THEIR CHUNKY LITTLE CHEEKS!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a crappy week. Your boys are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorableness! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your week. But seriously, those are two adorable boys! Love their eyes too.

    ReplyDelete

Background Code